.

.

Páginas

domingo, 11 de dezembro de 2011

For my unrequited love- AXL ROSE

I think of you every moment
It is an intense feeling that pours through the pores
I fall asleep with his face in my mind
You wanting more every time.

All interior storms subside
When I close my eyes and think of you
Somewhere in the world you will receive my message.

I'll be your wildest dreams
And maybe one day when you wake up
You will remember me.

Maybe I'm in front of you some day
then you realize
the beating of my heart will be so strong
but only you will hear them.

I need you tonight baby
need you by my side baby
I take care of you
I want to calm your heart and be your sweet memory
I mean I love you and feel your breath
Axl sweet baby I just want you.

Lilia Amorim


Love you forever Axl Rose

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário